Untied 93 ! impossible

Page 1 of 2  

'United 93' Coverup; CIA/ Pentagon PsyOps Exposed (continued)
by LETSROLL911.ORG
'United 93' Coverup; CIA/ Pentagon PsyOps Exposed
A Boeing 757-200 weighs +120,000 lbs (+54,000 kg) empty, has a length of 155 ft 3 in (47.3 m), wingspan of 124 ft 10 in (38 m) and a tail height of 44 ft 6 in (13.6 m).
All of the eyewitnesses to the crash scene, which included firemen, were amazed that there was no evidence of the plane.
There was a lot of small debris and paper, but 120,000 lbs of aircraft apparently disappeared.
According to the official story, the one-time open pit mine had been filled with soft dirt which "liquefied" when the plane hit. The entire plane buried itself deeply in the ground. However, note the imprint of the tail. It is not very deep and there is no evidence of any debris from the tail.
The Faked Crash Imprint
The second key piece of evidence is the shape of the impact crater, or the crash imprint.
The official story is that the 757 was at an extremely low altitude (less than 500 feet or 150 meters), the plane rolled onto its back and crashed at +500 mph (800 kmh).
The crash imprint shows a vertical, or nearly vertical, impact.
It is impossible for a 757 to change from horizontal flight a to vertical dive within a few hundred vertical feet - particularly when its at twice its' design speed for low altitude.
Further, the all-electronic control systems of Boeing 757s have pre-set software limits that prevents pilots from making dangerous maneuvers: such as inverted flight or vertical dives. The crash imprint and lack of debris and fire damage outside the crater could only have been caused by a vertical, or near vertical crash. And this was not possible.
The Circular Crater
The third item evidence is the circular crater. Note that it is off-center of the tail imprint. If this crater were caused by the fuselage, it should be directly under the tail imprint.
If the plane crashed at an angle, with one wing striking before the other, the crater could be off-center - however, the tail imprint would be larger. The circular crater is indicative of a below ground explosion.
Grass Growing in the Crater
The fourth piece of evidence is the grass and weeds growing in the areas where the "wing tips" and "tail assembly" imprinted the ground. Grass and vegetation is also seen growing on the sides of the burning crater walls!
This grass must be the same as the PentaLawn grass, which is able to grow back within immediately after plane crashes. Clearly, the crash crater was made before 9/11 - long enough for grass to grow.
Lack of Fire Damage
The fifth piece of evidence that the official government story is a lie is the lack of fire damage.
A Boeing 757 has a fuel capacity of 11,489 gal (43,490 l). Flight 93 was full for its planned cross country trip to California and would have had more than 9,000 gal (34,000 l) when it crashed.
To put this inperspective, this amount of fuel would fill 500 automobiles. There is almost no fire damage outside the crash crater and that is only in the nearby woods.
The Mushroom Cloud
The sixth item of evidence is the picture taken moments after the crash which shows a relatively small mushroom cloud of smoke with a narrow base. There is no extended smoke base which would be typical of aircraft crash. It is indicative of high explosive.
The Missing Three Minutes
The government asserts that Flight 93 crashed at 10:03 AM. A seismic recording station recorded a major event at 10:06 AM. Seismic recordings are calibrated by atomic clocks which are incredibly accurate.
Cleveland Air Traffic Control also had the flight on its radar at 10:06 AM. Again, the government story contradicts physical evidence. While this does not provide any proof that Flight 93 did not crash, it does illustrate government complicity.
Evidence Summary
To summarize, the physical evidence does not show that a Boeing 757-200 crashed at Shanksville:
* Amount of debris not consistent with a +120,000 lb aircraft
* Crash imprint could only be caused by a vertical, or near vertical crash, which was not possible
* Circular crater indicative of a below ground explosion
* Grass and weeds are growing in the crater which clearly indicates the crater was made before 9/11
*Lack of fire damage
* Mushroom cloud not consistent with 9,000 gallons of fuel exploding and burning
* The three minute discrepancy
* Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)
Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list: None.
Flight 93, no crash. No "Lets Roll"
What Probably Happened at Shanksville
As the 757 flew over the crash site, pre-planted explosives (remember this is a former mine) were detonated creating the central crater.
This caused the mushroom cloud in the photo. The wing and tail imprints were dug in advance, plus some of the central crater, long enough for grass to grow.
Aircraft debris, paper and fuel were pre-planted and blown out by the explosives.
What happened to the plane and its passengers?
We don't know. There is some evidence, as presented by the researcher woody box, that Flight 93 landed at Cleveland-Hopkins airport.
Other Oddities and Coincidences
There are numerous other oddities and coincidences concerning Flight 93: ranging from terror drills at nearby airports to debris found miles away at two separate locations.
Further, a C-130H cargo plane saw Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon, continued on its journey to Minneapolis; was at the Flight 93 crash site and continued on its journey.
Plus, the impossible cell phone calls, the political and corporate connections to the land where Flight 93 crashed and much, much more.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED" www.letsroll911.org.
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelidu&contentid473&page=2
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
How did you escape this time.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
| > 'United 93' Coverup; CIA/ Pentagon PsyOps Exposed (continued) | > | > by LETSROLL911.ORG | > | > 'United 93' Coverup; CIA/ Pentagon PsyOps Exposed | > | > A Boeing 757-200 weighs +120,000 lbs (+54,000 kg) empty, has a length | > of 155 ft 3 in (47.3 m), wingspan of 124 ft 10 in (38 m) and a tail | > height of 44 ft 6 in (13.6 m). | > | > All of the eyewitnesses to the crash scene, which included firemen, | > were amazed that there was no evidence of the plane. | > | > There was a lot of small debris and paper, but 120,000 lbs of aircraft | > apparently disappeared. | > | > According to the official story, the one-time open pit mine had been | > filled with soft dirt which "liquefied" when the plane hit. The entire | > plane buried itself deeply in the ground. However, note the imprint of | > the tail. It is not very deep and there is no evidence of any debris | > from the tail. | > | > The Faked Crash Imprint | > | > The second key piece of evidence is the shape of the impact crater, or | > the crash imprint. | > | > The official story is that the 757 was at an extremely low altitude | > (less than 500 feet or 150 meters), the plane rolled onto its back and | > crashed at +500 mph (800 kmh). | > | > The crash imprint shows a vertical, or nearly vertical, impact. | > | > It is impossible for a 757 to change from horizontal flight a to | > vertical dive within a few hundred vertical feet - particularly when | > its at twice its' design speed for low altitude. | > | > Further, the all-electronic control systems of Boeing 757s have pre-set | > software limits that prevents pilots from making dangerous maneuvers: | > such as inverted flight or vertical dives. The crash imprint and lack | > of debris and fire damage outside the crater could only have been | > caused by a vertical, or near vertical crash. And this was not | > possible. | > | > The Circular Crater | > | > The third item evidence is the circular crater. Note that it is | > off-center of the tail imprint. If this crater were caused by the | > fuselage, it should be directly under the tail imprint. | > | > If the plane crashed at an angle, with one wing striking before the | > other, the crater could be off-center - however, the tail imprint | > would be larger. The circular crater is indicative of a below ground | > explosion. | > | > Grass Growing in the Crater | > | > The fourth piece of evidence is the grass and weeds growing in the | > areas where the "wing tips" and "tail assembly" imprinted the ground. | > Grass and vegetation is also seen growing on the sides of the burning | > crater walls! | > | > This grass must be the same as the PentaLawn grass, which is able to | > grow back within immediately after plane crashes. Clearly, the crash | > crater was made before 9/11 - long enough for grass to grow. | > | > Lack of Fire Damage | > | > The fifth piece of evidence that the official government story is a lie | > is the lack of fire damage. | > | > A Boeing 757 has a fuel capacity of 11,489 gal (43,490 l). Flight 93 | > was full for its planned cross country trip to California and would | > have had more than 9,000 gal (34,000 l) when it crashed. | > | > To put this inperspective, this amount of fuel would fill 500 | > automobiles. There is almost no fire damage outside the crash crater | > and that is only in the nearby woods. | > | > The Mushroom Cloud | > | > The sixth item of evidence is the picture taken moments after the crash | > which shows a relatively small mushroom cloud of smoke with a narrow | > base. There is no extended smoke base which would be typical of | > aircraft crash. It is indicative of high explosive. | > | > The Missing Three Minutes | > | > The government asserts that Flight 93 crashed at 10:03 AM. A seismic | > recording station recorded a major event at 10:06 AM. Seismic | > recordings are calibrated by atomic clocks which are incredibly | > accurate. | > | > Cleveland Air Traffic Control also had the flight on its radar at 10:06 | > AM. Again, the government story contradicts physical evidence. While | > this does not provide any proof that Flight 93 did not crash, it does | > illustrate government complicity. | > | > Evidence Summary | > | > To summarize, the physical evidence does not show that a Boeing 757-200 | > crashed at Shanksville: | > | > * Amount of debris not consistent with a +120,000 lb aircraft | > | > * Crash imprint could only be caused by a vertical, or near vertical | > crash, which was not possible | > | > * Circular crater indicative of a below ground explosion | > | > * Grass and weeds are growing in the crater which clearly indicates the | > crater was made before 9/11 | > | > *Lack of fire damage | > | > * Mushroom cloud not consistent with 9,000 gallons of fuel exploding | > and burning | > | > * The three minute discrepancy | > | > * Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, | > only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%) | > | > Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list: None. | > | > Flight 93, no crash. No "Lets Roll" | > | > What Probably Happened at Shanksville | > | > As the 757 flew over the crash site, pre-planted explosives (remember | > this is a former mine) were detonated creating the central crater. | > | > This caused the mushroom cloud in the photo. The wing and tail imprints | > were dug in advance, plus some of the central crater, long enough for | > grass to grow. | > | > Aircraft debris, paper and fuel were pre-planted and blown out by the | > explosives. | > | > What happened to the plane and its passengers? | > | > We don't know. There is some evidence, as presented by the researcher | > woody box, that Flight 93 landed at Cleveland-Hopkins airport. | > | > Other Oddities and Coincidences | > | > There are numerous other oddities and coincidences concerning Flight | > 93: ranging from terror drills at nearby airports to debris found miles | > away at two separate locations. | > | > Further, a C-130H cargo plane saw Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon, | > continued on its journey to Minneapolis; was at the Flight 93 crash | > site and continued on its journey. | > | > Plus, the impossible cell phone calls, the political and corporate | > connections to the land where Flight 93 crashed and much, much more. | > | > ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED" | > www.letsroll911.org. | > | > http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelidu&contentid473&page=2 | > | |
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
It's all strange to you because UNITED 93 crashed, not Untied 93.
While your tinfoil hat is on, why not pursue a possible REAL conspiracy, like this one:
<http://www.ntsb.gov/events/2001/AA587/default.htm
As a pilot, I'm totally offended that anybody could think that UAL 93 didn't go in, as much as I am that an Airbus being flown well below maneuvering speed can physically lose a rudder and an engine due to a pilot's actions.
Why not use your conspiracy theory energy on something that might actually be a cover up?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Thank you Captain!
Searcher
UAL BWI
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Ba r r y wrote

FWIW, United employees have jokingly referred to it as "Untied" for decades.
--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism by those
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Yes, that is true. We have called it Untied. Makes me wonder if the OP is/was a UAL employee
Searcher
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I've never been a UAL employee, but Always call it Untied for as long as I can remember. Don't know where I picked it up.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Is this the same group that faked World War ll?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) wrote:

I don't think so. I think these are the same group that faked Elvis' death and the moon landing.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 30 Apr 2006 15:15:47 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmx.net wrote:

Good to see Charlie Sheen is reading the wreck.
Mike O.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@gmx.net wrote
I always wondered:
The pentagon is the most secure and watched place in America, so:
Where are the camera footage, the outdoor motion detector camera footages?
Where are the security tapes, the hand held cameras, the thousands of bank and other security camera tapes that happens to show part of the pentagon?
Where are all the tourist camera photos?
What happened to the many tourist movie cameras?
Where are the signal light camera photos?
Where is the security camera footage from the front gate?
--
bd

I'm listening!
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
How about starting here for a more rational viewpoint?
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

    Buhlowwwwn up, Sir!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (the wharf rat) wrote wrote:

footages?
Sorry, I didn't see any nuclear mushroom cloud over DC that day.
All I see on the news and footage, well after the crash, is a gaping smallish hole in the building, much smaller than a little truck loaded with very impure fertilizer blew up a whole Murray Federal building with, and some small fires and a little bit of crap on the ground.
I don't see smolding guard shacks 200 ' away nor do I see all the building and businesses around the place all blown down like a 20 megaton ground level blast would do.
Sorry, but you're a moron.
--
bd

I'm listening!
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Look, fucktard, you're lucky to get footage of an airplane accident at a friggin' airport, much less around various government buildings. Read the Snopes article. When you have a non-kook response, get back to us.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote wrote:

building
the

Yah, I lay out all the logical reasons why you're wrong, and your response is to cite some internet site.
Ok, you got me!
You win. I'm wrong, you're right, how could I have ever been so stupid to question anything so obviously simple like that?
--
bd

I'm listening!
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

It's not just "some internet site", moron. Snopes is pretty well-regarded as confirming or refuting all sorts of hoaxes, consipracy theories, etc. Here. I'll even supply the link http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm . I don't need to go through all your points step by step, because they've already done the work.
By the way, you might want to learn how to follow a thread. You replied to someone else's post with "all the logical reasons" why they were wrong, not mine.
While we're here, I'm curious if a) we ever landed on the moon, b) if airplanes struck the twin towers, c) if an airplane crashed in PA on 9/11.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Don't forget the invention to let an internal combustion engine run on water that was buried by Big Oil!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It caught fire and they couldn't put it out. The prototype dissolved completely.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.