http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057189963/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057190927/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057192460/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
On 10/5/2012 1:04 PM, Leon wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057189963/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057190927/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057192460/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox / Just walked in from cutting dovetails for two drawers and saw this ... going back out and starting over, from scratch, mine not good enough. ;)
Beautiful job as usual, Leon ... the hardware really sets the piece off. Makes you want to tush it!
(Same style hardware that's going on the mentioned drawers)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Friday, October 5, 2012 1:12:03 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

Pretty darn (tootin!) nice. ^5
Sonny

Thank you
On 10/5/2012 1:11 PM, Swingman wrote:

Yeah I bet. You are probably being too picky.

Thank you. the hardware does look good.

Bring your drawers over tomorrow night and we'll see if they fit the TV Chest. ;~)
On 10/5/12 1:04 PM, Leon wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057189963/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057190927/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057192460/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
Love, love, love the contrasting colors and clean, straight lines! I hate you. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 10/5/2012 1:35 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Thank you Mike! I hate you back. ;~)

Exquisite!
--
Best regards
Han
On 10/5/2012 1:59 PM, Han wrote:

Thank you!
"Leon" wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057189963/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057190927/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8057192460/in/set-72157630857421932/lightbox /----------------------------------------------------------- Young man, you keep raising the bar.
Lew
On 10/5/2012 2:33 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Thank you Lew!

Nicely done.
-- Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of which they know nothing. --Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire, about 250 years ago
On 10/5/2012 9:18 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Thank you

Makes me think of a past thread when someone was arguing with you. Told them to go look at your work. Fantastic as usual.
Mike M
On 10/5/2012 10:14 PM, Mike M wrote:

Thank you, It is a basic style that I have been using for the past year or so.

Are the drawers sized to hold DVD's and such?
--
Jim in NC

On 10/6/2012 5:16 PM, Morgans wrote:

No particular size, I think they are actually intended for socks and underwear. This goes in bedroom. They are however 6" deep and 13.125" wide, inside.