TV Chest Completed

Well another job comes to a close.

Leon

walked in from cutting dovetails for two drawers and saw this ... going back out and starting over, from scratch, mine not good enough. ;)

Beautiful job as usual, Leon ... the hardware really sets the piece off. Makes you want to tush it!

(Same style hardware that's going on the mentioned drawers)

Reply to
Swingman

Love, love, love the contrasting colors and clean, straight lines! I hate you. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Pretty darn (tootin!) nice. ^5

Sonny

Reply to
cedarsonny

>>> Just walked in from cutting dovetails for two drawers and saw this ...

Yeah I bet. You are probably being too picky.

Thank you. the hardware does look good.

Bring your drawers over tomorrow night and we'll see if they fit the TV Chest. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

Thank you Mike! I hate you back. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Exquisite!

Reply to
Han

man, you keep raising the bar.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Thank you Lew!

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

-- Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of which they know nothing.

--Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire, about 250 years ago

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Told them to go look at your work. Fantastic as usual.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

> Nicely done.

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

> Makes me think of a past thread when someone was arguing with you.

Thank you, It is a basic style that I have been using for the past year or so.

Reply to
Leon

>>> Makes me think of a past thread when someone was arguing with you.

Are the drawers sized to hold DVD's and such?

Reply to
Morgans

No particular size, I think they are actually intended for socks and underwear. This goes in bedroom. They are however 6" deep and 13.125" wide, inside.

Reply to
Leon