[TROLL info] Re: Getting old, I am, when......

The troll is at it again:
Note the typos in the address -- the capital 'eye' instead of a lower-case 'el'. Thus technically _not_ violating his ISP's rules about using an email address belonging to "somebody else".
Note: the 'basic' troll filters at <http://www.r-bonomi.com/rec.woodworking/ Now catch anything this guy posts, regardless of what he uses for the From: line. (and any/all follow-ups to them) Back-checked against the last 6 months of articles in the newsgroup, with -zero- false positives.

Missed that... they look sufficiently similar in a san-serif font that these eyes skimmed over it.
Technicality or not, it's time to black hole dizum, IMO.
Now I just need to find the equivalent of NFilter for OS X, or at least BSD... Still lookin'.
--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?

Dave,
While I'm not wild about a couple of things on it Thoth can filter on 27 different criteria. You can download a free trial at Thothsw.com it's at least worth a look for an OSX native app that may solve your problem.
Allen Catonsville, MD

I'm running Thoth, but my news feed (supernews) doesn't index all the headers for the XHDR command, so there are some that I can't filter on as a result.
And, you can't download Thoth any more. The author had another of his snit fits and pulled all his software, completely.
djb
--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?

Wasn't aware of that. I've not tried to download anything from them recently. I've pretty much ignored our BAD impersonator but set up filters for every dirty word I know and selectivly killed authors who annoy me and it's pretty much made the wreck a pleasant place to be. (or as as pleasant as it's gonna get :^ )
Allen
he wasn't that careful when he copied my return addy.
dave