Tried finding the receipe

Can not locate the etoufee recipe. Can someone reprint it. Thanks.

EZ Etoufee ... from an old post back in 2002:

Take that same 8 Oz jar of Pace Picante Sauce (Hot ONLY!); add a can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (NO water); a stick of butter or margarine; bring all to a low boil; (RESIST temptation to add anything else!) add 2 lbs. of crawfish or shrimp and cook about five minutes until crawfish/shrimp is done. Serve over rice.
Takes all of 15 minutes. Best "bachelor" etoufee you ever ate ... you'd swear your Cajun momma made it. <<
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Damn, my mouth is watering. I'll be making this tomorrow night.
Thanks Swingman
Wowie Zowie, that sounds good! Marc