Tried finding the receipe

Can not locate the etoufee recipe. Can someone reprint it. Thanks.

Reply to
Brent Beal

EZ Etoufee ... from an old post back in 2002:

Take that same 8 Oz jar of Pace Picante Sauce (Hot ONLY!); add a can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (NO water); a stick of butter or margarine; bring all to a low boil; (RESIST temptation to add anything else!) add 2 lbs. of crawfish or shrimp and cook about five minutes until crawfish/shrimp is done. Serve over rice.

Takes all of 15 minutes. Best "bachelor" etoufee you ever ate ... you'd swear your Cajun momma made it.

Reply to
Swingman

Damn, my mouth is watering. I'll be making this tomorrow night.

Thanks Swingman

Reply to
Joe

Reply to