Trembleur

Page 2 of 2
On 12/2/2015 9:08 AM, Jack wrote:

I am in a 3 car garage now but our previous home had a 2 car.
Oddly, I had all the same equipment in the other garage + there was a washer and dryer and her car in there.
Thank heavens for mobile bases, even now.
The only non-shop "room taker uppers" now is the water heater, freezer, and her car. Her car does live outside when a large project is going on.
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:05:25 -0500

at least you found them
i gave up once looking for some parts i knew i had
it is sometimes quicker just to go buy new ones eventually they will show up
On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:25:24 -0500

sometimes i get lucky on archive.org other than that you would have to track down the publisher reference librarians can help also just call a good library