Trembleur

No, they are a part of the 51. ;~) You win. LOL

Absolutely, the shop can be an utter disaster area and 15 minutes later neat and organized with my wife's vehicle in the garage.

Reply to
Leon

I only have a 2 1/2 car garage, so there is no room for the wife's vehicle. Also, since my garage is heated, and I live in snowy Pgh Pa, where winter roads are paved in salt, I let her know that her car would rust away to nothing if you melt the frozen salt solution stuck all over the car. Frozen salt water=safe, melted frozen salt water=rust:-)

Reply to
Jack

I am in a 3 car garage now but our previous home had a 2 car.

Oddly, I had all the same equipment in the other garage + there was a washer and dryer and her car in there.

Thank heavens for mobile bases, even now.

The only non-shop "room taker uppers" now is the water heater, freezer, and her car. Her car does live outside when a large project is going on.

Reply to
Leon