TOY RUBER BAND GUN AND TQARGET

http://www.runnerduck.com/toy_gun.htm
Oooo, fancy. When I was a kid we used rubber bands cut from innertubes, and the gun was a rectangular block of wood, with a couple of rubber bands holding a clothes pin at the back, with a galvanized roofing nail for a trigger. Never heard one called a 'toy' rubber band gun either, makes me wonder if there might be one out there that's NOT a toy.
On Aug 30, 3:19 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

When I was a kid, we'd snap an antenna off a car, tape it to a block of wood for a handle, use a rubber band with a cut-off nail through it, and slip a .22 bullet into the antenna. Why the hell we didn't blow a hand off, I dunno. I think we did that twice, though, and it scared us enough so we never tried it again--first time, see if it works; second time, show off to friends.