TOY BOX BENCH

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=Build/ToyBox
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT
I would like to thank you for posting all the plans I will try some of them, hope to see more again thanks

Mon, Nov 12, 2007, 6:28am snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (L@@K) doth sayeth: I would like to thank you for posting all the plans <snip>
Send wood.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT