Tools for building a baby crib?

Has anyone built this baby crib?

did you think of the bed and the difficulty of building it? Another question is that I have pretty limited tools (and space) right now, so what tools are required for this?

Please don't tell me I can do it with a hammer, a chisel, and a bottle of glue. I don't really have that much time... Thanks!! Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat

Limited time, space and tools - I recommend that you

A. find a cabinet shop to build this project for you B. find a used crib and refinish it - yard sale, consignment shop C. locate someone who will loan you a crib (limited time) until you can build/buy what you want

If you still want to build it yourself (when you have time), consider farming out the component preparation (spindles, etc.) and leave the assembly (sand, glue and clamping) to your own labor. This will be like working from a kit which includes all the wood as well as the hardware. It will also minimize the number of one-time-use tools required.

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick