Tom Watson's Pinewood Derby Experience

I don't know if this was mentioned on here or not.
Over at abpw, Tom delights us with a little digital movie of building and racing a pinewood derby car with his son. And it is shown in the style of the old silent movies. Definitely a family movie. Good stuff.
Mr Watson was always a good storyteller.
He has abandoned us for a while. We got the "goodbye cruel world" speech a while back.
Come back in three months.
Robert