Tom Watson's Pinewood Derby Experience

I don't know if this was mentioned on here or not.

Over at abpw, Tom delights us with a little digital movie of building and racing a pinewood derby car with his son. And it is shown in the style of the old silent movies. Definitely a family movie. Good stuff.

Mr Watson was always a good storyteller.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

He has abandoned us for a while. We got the "goodbye cruel world" speech a while back.

Come back in three months.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41