Tom Gauldin

Hi I was looking for an Adirondack Chair a while back, and this group and Jakes Chair came up in a search. It took a bit, but I was able to get hold of Tom to thank him for the plans. I understand others here were wondering about him because his emails kept bouncing. His old email provider was taken over by Cox, and they no longer forward mail from the old server. He says Hi and his email addy is if you were trying to get hold of him. Great group, by the way Pat