Today's progress

Yesterday I posted some pictures of some slotted mortises to allow wood movement when a wide solid wood panel is attached by screws. Today I attached the panels and...

And made an "L" shaped bracket with slot mortised holes to attach the top unit to the bottom unit. Sorry, no pictures of that..... But anyway, the pair...

And a single unit with the raised panel door sitting in place...

The top units will have mirrors on the back, and glass sides and glass in the doors.

So next some disassemble, sanding, varnishing, building 2 doors, adding moldings, and having the glass installed.

Reply to
Leon