Today in the shop *pics*

Page 1 of 2
Evening All,
I did some, jointing, planing, resauring, and gluing up in the shop today.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/resauring.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/6panels.jpg
Made six panels for six doors I will be making tomorrow.
David.
Add pictures here
βœ–

One'o'deese days Davester I'm gonna stomp out to my truck; head out on'tha highway an'come up your way to do nothin' else than clean those spots off that damn camera of yours - an' you better have the brews waitin'.
βœ–
"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message ...

I thought they were watermarks to prevent forgeries, they sure make the operator of the BS look ugly though.
The BS looks s w e e t Dave, how does it cut?
Greg
Add pictures here
βœ–
Re: Today in the shop *pics* Group: rec.woodworking Date: Tue, May 11, 2004, 8:06am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Greg Millen) "Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message ... The BS looks s w e e t Dave, how does it cut?
Greg
Just doing a test on cut &Paste. Sorry
Add pictures here
βœ–

Continuing test please forgive.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I was just learning to cut , paste and smallify.
Sorry for the inconvenience, pease ignore my few posts they were only tests. Thank you.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Greg,

I have no idea how that guy ever gets a date...

It cuts awesomely!
30 year old machine recently brought back from the dead, Wadkin 20", 3hp, 17" resaw...
David.
Add pictures here
βœ–
"David F. Eisan" wrote in message ...

ayup, I followed the rebuild with thinly veiled jealo^H^H^H^H^Hinterest, I was wondering how it actually worked though.
cheers,
Groggy
Add pictures here
βœ–

No kidding... ;~)
Add pictures here
βœ–
Mr. Shim,

I am in Canada dammit, that's snow!
David.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:10:07 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

Hear, hear!
See, see: $6.50 from Amazon http://tinyurl.com/3ge48 or $6.99 from Circuit City http://tinyurl.com/2lrtu or up to $15 at a camera store. I love these lens pens!
(Y'hear that, Mr. Ironmonger, sir?)
-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites
Add pictures here
βœ–
Nice clamps. I need to teach mines to stand like those.
"David F. Eisan" wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Sean wrote:>Nice clamps. I need to teach mines to stand like those.

I think it's done with mirrors...Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 11 May 2004 03:46:38 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

nice bandsaw. I'll trade you...
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@rogers.splinter.com says...

David,
How do you like those Gross Stabil clamps?
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)
βœ–

I don't know how David likes his, but I am mightily impressed by those I got recently, at the recommendation of a Wrecker. I got 4 31" or so, to augment the KBodies from the BORG.... In putting together my 'trial run' cabinet for the 'coming soon' kitchen project, these clamps made 'square and plumb' a whole lot easier than the F-clamps I started out with.
The trick of standing them on their heads is a clever means of saving floor space - in short supply in my garage/shop/studio.
And Dave - niiiice bandsaw! That's last winter's project, right?
Patriarch
Add pictures here
βœ–
Patriarch,

Yes, thank you.
Wait until you see my latest Unisaw restoration!
David.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Rick,

When I first bought the GS, I didn't want to like them, I bought them because there was a super huge sale on them and I had a big job I had to finish quickly and lack of clamps was slowing me down. Bessies were supposed to be the best, but I found the GS to be better. GS is all that I will buy now.
David.
Add pictures here
βœ–
David F. Eisan wrote:

Where's the strategically-placed handtool driveby?
Chuck Vance
Add pictures here
βœ–
Chuck,

Shit, I knew I missed something, working too hard. Look for more photo's tonight.
David.
Add pictures here
βœ–