To my appologise responses

Hi there Look , i think you are overreacting a litle bit... Ok , i did put the "advertise" to my site on your newsgroups, and i saw that some of you didnt liked it, i taked your newsgroup from my list , so that in the future i woudnt send any more news from my site to your newsgroup, and i did one thing that was "suspiccious" to a lot of you... to appologise... What you want now me to do?
Dont think i am just doing Bla Bla... I really do feel that way , thats why i did post that "i appology." One last thing that i want you to understand: advertise is everywhere... in the roads, in television , in newspapers, and in the internet... This last one is very powerful , because you can advertise anything for a few bucks. Maybe some of you have your own business , and advertise in this newsgroup , (advertise , for me is in the "good way" , to let people know that you have some product or service that can be of his interest) I understand your side when you say that you are tired of advertises and that i want to take out your money... But does anyone of you work for zero? Is it a robbery when you sell valuable information or a service? What about libbraries? Do they steal? And Was bad to all of you? If in 100 person one was interested in my sites information , i think it would be good , to both of us.
I just want you to understand two things... - I really do mean i appologise , and promise not to post anymore advertise in your newsgroup - I dont want to steal your money... Believe that if you go to my website , and buy something , you will be pleased to see that with that info you bought you can earn money in the internet leggaly and honestly. All we do is to look for making-money opportunities , we try it , and then if they really work we put it in our side.We want to proove that anyone can start from 0 and with the right tools earn a lot of money over the internet , but legally and without cheating nobody...
To finish my reply i would like to say that you dont pay a cent to visit my website , so if you want to see by yourself what i told you before you can go there. (no , i will not put the link again , otherwise you would say that all this post was cynical and only to advertise again). I am not that kind of person , and neither my partner is...
Thanks
The Moneyseeker Master Develloper JD

No, you're a spammer. If anything, it has been an underreaction. I HOPE I'm not the only one who has been sending abuse reports to your ISP, because quite frankly, I'm surprised to see you still have an account.

The point is, you should be spamming newsgroups _AT ALL_. There should be NO list, because you add zero value to anything being done here.

No, you can only _annoy_ many people for a few bucks.

Yes, there are two or three people who _CONTRIBUTE_ substantial knowledge and wisdom to the group, who very occasionally will post something about their business. It is OK from them, because they give more than they take, by a large margin. You, on the other hand, are just here to exploit what you think is a free advertising forum.

And I want YOU to understand two things:
1. Go away. 2. Stay there.
With all that money you are making, buy a dictionary...