tip on building balustrade

When I moved into my house, I had to cut down the balustrade (I think that this is the correct term), in order to get some furniture upstairs (actually there was a piece of furniture stuck there when I cut it down). Now I'm getting ready to sell the house and I need to rebuild the balustrade. I was wondering if anybody had any tips/tricks for determining the angles and lengths of the pieces involved. Info: There are currently holes for dowels of the balusters on the stair treads in question, so I have to be pretty exact on my cuts here.
Thanks, Eric Gurney

I do a fair amount of stair work but you're going to have to be a bit more descriptive in order for me or anyone else to help you with this problem.
Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania Remove CLUETOKEN to reply to email. www.tjwcabinetmaker.com