Third time a charm

WEll it has been quite some time since I have posted, shoot even looked at the wreck...been busy. Some of you may remember that my father passed away in early June. Since then my wife and I moved into his house....since he left it to me. Now here is the real kicker. He was a very good saver....just saved and saved for that rainy day. Unfortunately for him, he died before his rainy day came but he left it all to me. Now wifey and I are moving back to the States. Not to Boise like Dad and I had thought...but to Hickory NC. Anyone from there?.. My daughter who came to live here in New Zealand for a year is moving back to Charlotte....I like Hickory....maybe it is that good "woodworking" name.
Any thoughts?
Cheers
John Gilham
--
The Toymaker
Quality Puzzles & Wooden Toys
John Gilham/Patsy Scott wrote:

Hickory's a nice area.... not far from the mountains at all. As a wood worker, you might be interested to know that Klingspor holds an annual woodworking show there. We can't seem to get them to have one in Charlotte, damn it.
Welcome back.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
John Gilham/Patsy Scott wrote: snip Mortimer told you about the WWg show, but they also have a store there. You can go and get stuff right off the sale floor.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work