Thinking of you buddy

Thanks again Rob (Robatoy AKA countertop guy), just used the shelf you made us a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to post this time.
--
Froz...

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:55:01 PM UTC-5, FrozenNorth wrote:

a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to post this time. -- Froz... The system will be down for 10 days for preventive maintenance. ^5.
Sonny

Strange that I was reading Angela's latest on Facebook a few minutes before seeing your above. Rob has been gone 16 weeks ... but, thanks to remembrances like yours above, not really.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)