THIN PLYWOOD

my wife wants me to make her a display tray for some of her needlework.... ok, no problem. she likes the sudberry tray style so that is not a problem. i am looking for a plywood or veneer that is 3/32" thick. it must be able to take a stain and finish while remaining flat ie: warping is out of the question as it will be the border for the insert. where can i find this stuff and if i can, is there any particular way to finish it ?
thanks in advance.

ok,
i am

take a

as it

finish
You can get very thin plywood at hobby shops. It is often used for model airplanes. I don't know if they have large enough sizes for what you want or that it would have the quality for a real nice finish. I've not used it in many years myself. Ed
craft stores even sell it now, in fairly large pieces. AC Moore or Michelle are the 2 in this area. eastern NC
WARRENRN1 wrote:

On 03 Feb 2004 14:40:13 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (WARRENRN1) wrote:

<http://www.balsausa.com/wood/
Barry