The return of WWW.SHAVINGS.NET

It is with great pleasure that http://www.shavings.net is now back up, thanks to some hard work by fellow woodworking Bernie Hunt and the magnanimous Tim at http://www.wnb.net /
Should anybody need any web/hosting services, please consider http://www.wnb.net /
Over the next few weeks/months/whatever I hope to have the ability to do some much needed housekeeping and (spell checking ;-) on the pages.
The Sand Squid wrote:

Excellent! Was hoping that would be the case, and spel checking isn't required! :)

some of the links are broken. Worth a check.
All the best
--
>replace spamblock with my family name to e-mail me
>Pics at http://www.meekings.net/diving/index.shtml
404

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:13:22 -0700 (PDT), The Sand Squid

It's not working here through Comcast in Northern VA
:<
Chris