Thanks for who ever started the Akeda thread

Curiousty made me check it out, lust made me buy it. But for $400 this is the bomb for dovetail and box joints.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:49:03 -0600, Markem

Have you tried box joints on it yet?

No the box arrived Fedex Home yesterday, I opened the box, ogled the lines and put it away to RTFM, but in the mean time I am making a laptop tray (computer laptop). Built along the line of those TV wood trays you get all over, but beefier stiffer. Better thought out and built over way longer time. Film at (maybe) down the road a piece. (sixoneeight) = 618