Thanks for the table saw advice

Thanks for the advice as I was debating Craftsman, Rdgid, General International and Delta. Got a pretty good deal on the Delta Hybrid with the T2 fence on Amazon -- $719 including shipping. All I need now is the mobile base.
Cap'n 321
message

And the will power to keep from moving it using the fence/bars as handles.