Table Saw capacitor wiring- need help!!!! please!!!!

A follow-up to my previous threads.... I knocked a capacitor cover off the motor housing of my Ridgid table saw #TS24241. I have 2 white wires and 1 brown wire hanging out that need to be re-attached to the capacitor. The capacitor has 2 terminals that each have 2 posts. Any idea which post/terminal the wires need to be seated on? Maybe 1 white on each terminal and the brown wire on either one of them, maybe?
I have no idea if it matters which wire goes on which terminal, but I have a feeling that it probably does.
These are most likely phase shift capacitors and the color of the insulation is meaningless. Without a schematic, any of us would just be guessing.
My best advice is to contact Home Depot technical support or find a competent electrical tool maintenance person. Maybe I posted those in the wrong order.

Did you go to the link for the manual that Nova supplied?
If all else fails, RTFM..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

No- never thought to look at the manual. Why would I do that? I'd much rather spend all day reading posts from carnival clowns like mac "the clown" davis.
Thanks for all the insight. Go get another funnel cake.

No- never thought to look at the manual. Why would I do that? I'd much rather spend all day reading posts from carnival clowns like mac "the clown" davis.
Thanks for all the insight. Go get another funnel cake.
Here's some "insight" for you...we are, for the most part, woodworkers. Ask a question about WOOD and you will likely get a good answer and maybe a little smartass thrown in for the hell of it.
Ask an electrical question in a woodworking group? You DID in fact get some good answers to all three of your posts...yes, you got some smartass stuff, too...grow up and deal with it. Sometimes, we do this...usually in jest, sometimes not.
As to your response to Mac...DID you follow the link that Nova supplied? DID you RTFM? You never answered those.
Your motor lost some connections...deal with it or hire a pro...that's what people do when they need help.
And we aren't ALL douchebags...That's actually MY job. Anyone else is just freelancing.
And yes, I'd love a funnel cake...do you deliver?
Mike
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:39:42 -0600, "The Davenport's"

Mac has funnel cake?
mmmmmmmm... funnel cake...
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:01:20 -0500, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"

No idea, Barry.. isn't that something they sell at IHOP?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:56:12 -0800, mac davis

I don't have IHOP in my area, I've only seen funnel cake at carnivals and hockey games.
Someone actually had the free time to create this: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnel_cake>
<<I don't have IHOP in my area, I've only seen funnel cake at carnivals and hockey games.>>
Another (perhaps the only) reason to look forward to the Big E.
Lee

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:18:44 -0500, "Lee Gordon"

mmmmmmmmm... The Big E... <G>
The plane FINALLY comes out of annual this weekend or next week. We were stuck for almost two months looking for a very silly part. I still want to go see Grizz!
As far as I would be concerned.....your on your own asshat.