Table saw?

Page 2 of 2
Vormulac wrote:

Just to let you know that uk.d-i-y has a lot of screwfix customers on it, so while they may not be as woodworking savvy, they have a lot of knowledge about Screwfix/Ferm products.
Personally I've got an Axminster CTS10 table saw which was just over a hundred squid and I think it's great (of course, I went from a 30 "bench saw" with an 8" blade and no height adjustment - so it wasn't hard to go wrong).
I've had a Ferm cordless drill (the battery fitted in the charger either way round, of course one way buggered the battery!!!) and a Ferm biscuit jointer (works fine).