Table extenders or slides

I am going to be making a dinning room table that I was planning on being 42" wide by 54" long with 3 X 18" leaves for a total length of 108". My question is: where can I find equalizing extenders for a double pedestal that have an opening larger than 48"?
Hi Trevor,
Maybe you know this already, but it's all I have to offer.
Last year on the NYW, Norm built a LONG dining table with 2 extensions - all of wood. It was a very manageable project & double pedestal.
Check out the NYW web site if interested.
Lou