SUV STORAGE CABINET

without "things" are just intelligent animals.

Reply to
J T

Why would you want to store an SUV?

Bob McConnell N2SPP

Reply to
Bob McConnell

transporter of 7 people, is pretty much limited to an overnight bag per person. I'd like some drawers in the back just for corralling groceries in plastic bags. If I added rifle storage, I'd make it longitudinal, extending under the rear seat.

Cruffler bucks being limited at the moment (but since I'm paying for, and needing, a van capable of hauling five kids, including three teenagers, then you knew that already, right?), I don't foresee any major hauls from gun shows. Someday SWMBO and I will be on the road, testing the GVWR of that RV. :-)

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

I had a job maintaining computer/electronic equipment for three warehouse buildings in the city. Built drawers that sat behind the fenders in my s10 to carry all my spare parts.

Reply to
Eugene