SUV STORAGE CABINET

http://www.extremehowto.com/xh/article.asp?article_id `273
JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:24:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Why would you want to store an SUV?
Bob McConnell N2SPP
Not bad. Our 2000 GMC 1/2 ton conversion van, while an excellent transporter of 7 people, is pretty much limited to an overnight bag per person. I'd like some drawers in the back just for corralling groceries in plastic bags. If I added rifle storage, I'd make it longitudinal, extending under the rear seat.
Cruffler bucks being limited at the moment (but since I'm paying for, and needing, a van capable of hauling five kids, including three teenagers, then you knew that already, right?), I don't foresee any major hauls from gun shows. Someday SWMBO and I will be on the road, testing the GVWR of that RV. :-)
Kevin
Kevin Craig wrote:

I had a job maintaining computer/electronic equipment for three warehouse buildings in the city. Built drawers that sat behind the fenders in my s10 to carry all my spare parts.