Sucessful refinishing project with thanks to Robert Witte

Back in early January I posted a request for help. I needed to refinish an oak dresser I had made to come closer to some new bedroom furniture we had purchased that was cherry with some kind of a dark stain on it. I got lots of help from this group as usual but I want to give Robert Witte (posting name is nailshooter41) a special thanks. Robert's assistance to me with the stripping part of the project was VERY valuable Thank you Robert.
I also got some help from a neighbor who is a professional furniture refinisher. He mixed up a batch of a laquer finish that met my goal for having the two dressers look closer in color than what they had been. My contribution this project has just been elbow grease. I have posted pictures of the original oak dresser, the piece to be "matched", and the refinished dresser. The picture of the original oak dresser is really bad. If you look at the color of the dresser end closest to the camera, you will get an idea of the color. The three pictures are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/dicksnyder/DRESSERPIX?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ2htcHZ3_a86gE #
Thanks to you all and especially to Robert Witte.
Dick Snyder

https://picasaweb.google.com/dicksnyder/DRESSERPIX?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ2htcHZ3_a86gE #
Great bit or perseverance Not liking so much the cherry dresser, but the re-vamp of the oak dresser is really nice if ever you want to get rid of it, let me know, great piece for the home. Well done.
Dick Snyder wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/dicksnyder/DRESSERPIX?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ2htcHZ3_a86gE #
Very Nice!!!! I like the Cherry Dresser, looks great! Good job
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Certainly my pleasure, Dick. I am very pleased it all turned out well for you, and it looks like you did a really nice job on the finish as well as the colors. I wouldn't underestimate the amount of elbow grease it took! ;^)
Excellent!
Robert