Steve Thomas is now on DIY network

Not sure if this is an old show or not since I just started getting DIY network but Steve Thomas showed up on Habitat for humanity show wearing a DIY shirt. I have to admit I was never much of a fan of his and never grew to like him as much as Norm, Tommy, and yes EVEN richard
'myx':
I have heard before (that a lot of people don't like Rich) - why? He always seems knowledgeable and genial/jovial without being the smartass know-it-all as was Vila. I have never picked up on anything untoward or (?), I honestly don't/haven't seen it... What is it?
Warmly, Griz
Remove the obvious to respond