Spraying wood.......

I have just purchased a used belt drive DeVilbiss 1 HP

3.7 CFM @ 100psi, 7.5 gal tank compressor. I also have a DeVilbiss EGA-502 touch up spray gun.

What I am wondering is what are common coatings used to spray wood projects with these days. Is nitrocelluose lacquer still a common coating for finishes. What are other coatings used ?

Thanks in advance Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

I'm spraying Premium Spray Lacquer, PSL, from

and avoiding lacquer explosions. I'm using a touchup gun with 1HP compressor and am very happy with results.

Reply to
Nospambob1