Sources for shopbot patterns?

Is there a repository of shopbot programs somewhere? I'd very much like to find code to carve a Moroccan motif into some wooden panels.
--
-Ed Falk, snipped-for-privacy@despams.r.us.com
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com /
On Jul 15, 9:55 pm, snipped-for-privacy@green.rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote:

When you say 'code' are you looking for toolpaths? What type of file are you after?
Vectorart3D might be a place to start if you want 3D. For 2.5D there are many vector-based (usually eps), collections available for peanuts. Do you have an image that shows roughly what you're after? I do have a couple of hundred thousand vector based patterns in my collection. Moroccan you say? A border? Have you inquired at the Shopbottools.com forum? Are you planning to V- Carve? (Sooo many questions....lol) You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@Geeeemail.com (Obvious error in addy)
Add pictures here
✖
"Robatoy" wrote
You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@Geeeemail.com (Obvious error in addy) ==================== Geeeeeeee, I wonder what the error could be?
Add pictures here
✖

I can safely say that the first part is *NOT* counterfeit. <grin>
Add pictures here
✖