Source for Fiber Barrels

Page 2 of 2
done.

Thank you!
--
Greg

< snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com> wrote in message ...

*OOPS!*
'thanks.com' is a _real_ domain. Using somebody else's domain-name _without_ their permission, is a _bad_ idea.
The top-level domain '.invalid' is reserved expressly for this purpose. Anything under it is guaranteed never to be a 'real' domain.
It also tells folks, immediately, that there's no point in trying to send mail to that address.
May I suggest using something like " snipped-for-privacy@email.invalid" ?
On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:57:04 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

yeah, I went and checked. there's a placeholder there for thanks.com. I *really* doubt that there is a mail server recieving any mail at thanks.com addresses. maybe in a year or so I'll go look again. if it looks like there could actually be somebody at snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com I'll consider changing it. betcha it never happens, though.
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Gee, what a nice guy you are.
<plonk>
--