Some "shunners" are not keeping up their end of the bargain.

Will the other shunners email pleas to all the "undersigned" that some of their friends are unable to no longer contain themselves. I want the Wreck to remain as smoothly running as it has been since June 2.

Remember, shunners, don't respond to this message. I know that some of you can read this message but you have given your solemn promise NOT to respond to me. Please take that promise seriously. Email the others...stress solidarity.

Thank you!

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave