Semi OT - Latex Spray Paint

A few weeks ago I gought one of those cans of latex spray paint. A few days ago I finally got around to trying it out. It costs a bit more than the regular sprary paint, but I thing the extra cost is worth it, because it definitely doesn't have the bad small. The only thing I've used it on is some ammo can I got for storage. I didn't try for a quality job, just sprayed one coat on each. Seems to cover at least as well, maybe even better, than a regular spray can. I plan on getting another can or two and trying it again.
JOAT If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport.
let me guess, yellow? Tom J T wrote:

Fri, Oct 27, 2006, 9:10pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (tom) doth query: let me guess, yellow? Tom
Damn! You're good.
JOAT If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport.
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:51:47 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I used to use that stuff on foam r/c airplane wings for disposable combat aircraft. It really worked great. Solvent based paints would eat the foam, while the spray latex would add a light and smooth sealing to the wing.
These combat planes were foam wings, a PVC downspout fuselage, and two coroplast or balsa tail fins, stuffed with an engine, fuel tank and r/c gear. We would attach a 10' streamer to a 20' leader and try to cut the other guy's streamer with our propeller, often resulting in a mid air collision. <G> It was great fun with 5 or 6 planes in the air at once!
An example: http://members.aol.com/greenhawk/midstate/combat.htm