Selling various woodcarving Instructional videos Lots of them read inside

I'm selling the following Woodcarving videos on ebay. All sorts of carving tutorials on video VHS. Had these for couple of years and all are in like new used once or twice condition. I learned to carve and honed my skills on these and most are worthwile for all different skill levels and style of carving.
Nora Hall videos tot 5 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item ‚12368368&ssPageName­ME:B:LC:US:1
Relief Carving in different Light http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item ‚12377179&ssPageName­ME:B:LC:US:1
Chip carving with Wayne Barton http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item ‚12374231&ssPageName­ME:B:LC:US:1
Carving techniques and projects http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item ‚12375481&ssPageName­ME:B:LC:US:1