Scrollsawing on Long Island

LISA, Long Island Scroll Saw Association, a Special Interest Group of the Long Island Woodworkers Association, is up and running! We had our third meeting on 11/18 at the Brush Barn in Smithtown, NY. If you are a scroller on Long Island, you owe it to yourself to check it out.
We meeting on the third Thursday of each month and the meeting format is watch and do. There are 8 to 10 saws present and technic is presented and practiced. Next months meeting agenda is compound cutting.
For more information check out the Long Island Woodworkers website at www.liwoodworkers.org or email me.
Bernie

You need to post this announcement on snipped-for-privacy@allthingswood.com and http://www.saw-online.com /.
Bob McConnell N2SPP
Thanks Bob,
We are working on our affiliation with SAW and hope to be official soon. Most all the members are already SAW members. Also thanks for the allthingswood.com suggestion.
Bernie KE6CAV