Screen Doors

Folks -

I've been building a couple of screen doors for a friend. Assembled the "carcasses" or I guess frames last night to check the fit. Thanks to all for the responses on getting a clean, even shoulder on those tenons. With everything clamped up, the 36" wide door was less than 1/32 out of square over 80"... I should be so lucky...

Now I have to put my dad's old Atlas Lathe together to knock out some spindles. I'll post some pics later today.

On an aside, this is part of my contribution to more S/N.... Please check my earlier post, if'n you'd all be so kind...

TX

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

I DID check your earlier post, John. You've done your good deed for the day.

dave

John Moorhead wrote:

Reply to
dmdmdm