Sanding Sleeves

I recently purchased a Delta bench oscillating spindle sander, and I'm pretty happy with it. However, I can't find a source for replacement sanding sleeves. Delta lists the part numbers on their web site, from 1/2" up to 3", but I can't find them anywhere, even on-line. Does anyone else have this tool, and if so, where do you get replacements? TIA. O.
I buy sanding sleeves at Home Depot for the Ryobi OSS. I don't know if the two brands share sizes.
dave
Oregon wrote:

they work with my BOSS
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Bay Area Dave" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com> wrote in message
I buy all my Sleeves for my Boss at Sears. GT

Is that before or after you pick up his dry cleaning?
<g>
Jon~
Think man... ;~)
You can buy them from the Delta site
http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e 9&p 29 and click Go
or from Amazon.com
(Amazon.com product link shortened)78027970//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl60/002-4309086-8812845?v=glance&s=hi&nP7846

1/2"

I just saw them today at Coastal Tools. They are on the front wall about eye level.
You can also order at www.coastaltool.com
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
[snip] You can also order at www.coastaltool.com
Try here.....
http://www.woodworkingshop.com
Jim

1/2"
That's the place. Notice the lack of standardization in OSSs, just to keep us on our toes.

else