S-OT: Most Relaxing Tool in the shop?

I find it relaxing just to spend time puttering around in the shop and playing with any of the aniuqe tools on the wall most from dad grand pa and great grand dad and a great old guy that thoght me so much about the art of building just looking at these tools remebering the things they were able to make with them some day maybe Ill be that good of a craftsman. Most stressful tool would be the table saw really need to up date this cheap craftsman bench top but with a new baby dew in four months that will just have to wait.

JIm

P.S love to show of the shop too

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP

Reply to
JAMES Mankin

Sweet Sawdust

Re: S-OT: Most Relaxing Tool in the shop?

Wed, Jan 21, 2004, 9:38pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com (Sweet Sawdust) kinda scares me with: The lath, no if ands or buts about it. That is why I don't have one in the shop, I would spend all day playing on it and not working. (have one that is not set up just waiting until I catch up on other stuff)

Hmm, either you're real strange, or just can't spell. Which is it?

From WordNet (r) 1.7 (wn) lath n : a narrow thin strip of wood

JOAT You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.

- Alan Ashley-Pitt

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Jan 2004. Some tunes I like.

Sweet Sawdust