RV Furniture - kinda on topic

I recently bought a fairly new travel trailer but the previous tenants were pretty rough on it. Th sofa is damaged considerably and the two chairs are missing. RV companies want a fortune for replacement and they are cheaply built. Since some of you deal in furniture, I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of a reasonably priced source for this line of furniture. It's difficult to buy furniture store stuff since most sofas won't fit through the door and I'm sure these are odd sizes. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks - take care.

Tom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to
Tom

Tom, have you checked into any of the RV discount and/or surplus places. My brain is too fuzzy right now, but there is one (with web site) in Elkhorn and one on eBay in Yakima and I know there are others. The one in Elkhorn is a broad mixed firm, the one in Yakima buys (mostly) from Western RV (Alpinlite) and the other firm in Yakima, that I can't recall right now (I did say fuzzy)

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Tom,

Camping World sells a Flexsteel brand sofa that goes on sale for around $600.00 Flexsteel is very good quality and I think $600 is a fair price.

Craig

cm

Just found that one and the prices are much better than the dealer. Have done a quick search and found others and will explore them more fully when I have a little time. Thanks for the reply - looks like I'm on the right track now. Take care.

Tom..............

Reply to
Tom

Thanks - just ordered their catalog. Take care.

Reply to
Tom

Beating CW's price is usually -easy-. I just bought a bike cover from RVPartsOutlet.com for almpost 1/2 the cost (and the same brand to boot)

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Thanks - I'll check them out.

Reply to