Run Dust Collector Motor Vertical?

I have a 2hp Taiwan dust collector which will be mounted to a cyclone. The ideal orientation blower will be with the motor shaft vertical. American motors are generally ok for this, but has anybody run a no-name Taiwan motor in this orientation? Should I expect an early failure or is it generally ok?