Rudimentary Wood Working

Page 2 of 2

Oh, and I would rather take an *ss woopin than sand fiberglass. I have learned to hate the stuff! <g>
--
Jim in NC

On 4/25/2014 7:26 AM, Morgans wrote:

My effort at making small fiberglass parts
http://www.instructables.com/id/Making-small-fiberglass-parts/
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

----------------------------------------------- Morgans wrote:

--------------------------------------------------- "Bill" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------ "John Grossbohlin" wrote:

------------------------------------------------ You got it.
The PC-504 no longer in production but shown below.
http://tinyurl.com/l4btsra
BTW, mine is for sale if anybody is interested.
Lew

Dayum! Looking at your pictures I actually had an olfactory flashback and could literally smell the fiberglass cloth and resin. Dad and I built an 11', flat bottom, plywood/fiberglass boat for hunting ducks in the Gulf Coast tidal marshes using the same basic materials some 56 years ago.
Nicely done ...
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

How many amp is that choo choo?
--
Jim in NC

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
>> You got it.

Lew

I think my Milwaukee is 13. It really does pull like a choo choo. <g>
--
Jim in NC

Install couplers on it and test it out! I wouldn't be surprised to find it pulls more than a similarly sized G gauge locomotive.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.