Rudimentary Wood Working

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Oh, and I would rather take an *ss woopin than sand fiberglass. I have learned to hate the stuff!

Reply to
Morgans

I think in this case it refers to a specific model of PC belt sander that looks sort of like an old locomotive. Yes Lew?

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

----------------------------------------------- Morgans wrote:

--------------------------------------------------- "Bill" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------ "John Grossbohl> I think in this case it refers to a specific model of PC belt sander

------------------------------------------------ You got it.

The PC-504 no longer in production but shown below.

BTW, mine is for sale if anybody is interested.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Dayum! Looking at your pictures I actually had an olfactory flashback and could literally smell the fiberglass cloth and resin. Dad and I built an

11', flat bottom, plywood/fiberglass boat for hunting ducks in the Gulf Coast tidal marshes using the same basic materials some 56 years ago.

Nicely done ...

Reply to
Swingman

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

How many amp is that choo choo?

Reply to
Morgans

--------------------------------------------- "Morgans" wrote:

9 A per nameplate.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in

I think my Milwaukee is 13. It really does pull like a choo choo.

Reply to
Morgans

"Morgans" wrote in news:ljfd6o$g16$1 @speranza.aioe.org:

Install couplers on it and test it out! I wouldn't be surprised to find it pulls more than a similarly sized G gauge locomotive.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper