Rubbermaid BRUTE 44gal. Trash Cans

Hey there -
I've got an opportunity to pick up a bunch of clean, used commercial grade trash cans for potentially as low as $7, depending on how many I get. If anyone in the Syracuse area would like one or some, please email me direct at pretty quickly, as I'm thinking of getting them on Friday. If you want to contact the seller directly (Bob at 315.592.9344 in Fulton) please feel free. The ad's in the Swap Sheet.
Standard disclaimers truly apply. JP