router's template guide adaptors fro Porter-Cable

I bought some template guide adaptors for porter-cable router some years ago with Jesada Tools's catalog. I want to get some of adaptors again right now, then I ckecked the web site of Jasada tools, but I can not locate it. Please let me know the URL of the web if someone knows it. Also, please advise where I can buy their adaptos on web instead of Jesada.
Thanks in advance,
Mickey in Japan
I got mine at Coastal Tool. http://www.coastaltool.com/a/port/prrtemp.htm
I'm not sure they're set up to ship to Japan.
Lee

Jesada sold out several years back and initially became nonexistent. The new owners have been making a very slow come back. Infinity tools is run by the Da in Jesada, Carlo's son David.
However a simple Google search turns up, http://www.jesada.com/instructions/index.html
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 20:32:32 -0700, cxh01611 wrote:

Porter-cable router template guide adapters and rings can be purchased from Amazon.com. (but not at the best price!) I would be very much surprised if Amazon.com did not have a Japanese version web store.
They got them at woodcraft.com. I actually picked mine up at their store in North Houston.