Router for a table ...

Hitachi M12 or Freud FT2000??
full disclosure: for a norm-design station ..
Larry Levinson Talking up to the vocal ... LLevinson*Bloomberg.net (remove the star etc ....)
Larry Levinson wrote:

I've always thought the Norm table looked best with one of these.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J58562A89
UA100

Even if unfair, that is funny.
Larry Levinson woke up and had the following words of wisdom ....:

JAW
--
Theres a little man in my head, saying things better left unsaid.