ROUTER DADO JIG

http://www.newwoodworker.com/rtrdadojig.html
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:09:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Ah...
The classic straight edge that also works for circular saws.
in 1398460 20080301 125536 "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"

I prefer to run between two straight edges when cutting a dado

Well you can make two of those, and use a scrap of the same thickness as the tenon fitting into the dado to establish the separation between them.
Cut with a bit that is at least one half and not more than smaller than the desired width of the dado, Route up one side and down the other--no climbing cuts.
--
FF

On Mar 1, 1:09 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That's OK. I don;t have a problem with old farts, except for those who put things like that in their .sig.
--
FF

Sun, Mar 2, 2008, 10:04am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net doth posteth: (FredtheRedShirt) That's OK. I don;t have a problem with old farts, except for those who put things like that in their .sig.
Sounds like an 826 - "You obviously have me confused with someone that actually gives a shit.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Mar 2, 3:34 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

It would appear you have a similar sort of confusion regarding a lot of people reading this newsgroup...
--
FF

Sun, Mar 2, 2008, 4:29pm (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (FredtheRedShirt)) doth sayeth: It would appear you have a similar sort of confusion regarding a lot of people reading this newsgroup..
But can you sing?