ROUTER DADO JIG

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

I prefer to run between two straight edges when cutting a dado

Reply to
Bob Martin

That's OK. I don;t have a problem with old farts, except for those who put things like that in their .sig.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Well you can make two of those, and use a scrap of the same thickness as the tenon fitting into the dado to establish the separation between them.

Cut with a bit that is at least one half and not more than smaller than the desired width of the dado, Route up one side and down the other--no climbing cuts.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Sun, Mar 2, 2008, 10:04am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net doth posteth: (Fred=A0the=A0Red=A0Shirt) That's OK. I don;t have a problem with old farts, except for those who put things like that in their .sig.

Sounds like an 826 - "You obviously have me confused with someone that actually gives a shit.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

It would appear you have a similar sort of confusion regarding a lot of people reading this newsgroup...

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Sun, Mar 2, 2008, 4:29pm (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Fred=A0the=A0Red=A0Shirt)) doth sayeth: It would appear you have a similar sort of confusion regarding a lot of people reading this newsgroup..

But can you sing?

JOAT