Rotary Tool Question

I just bought a spin-saw with a rotary attachment, and I am looking for examples of what I can do with it, and perhaps some templates. Can anyone share some suggestions, or point me in the right direction?
Thanks -
Scott
Maybe someone has an idea what you are talking about. I don't.

: > I just bought a spin-saw with a rotary attachment, and I am looking for : > examples of what I can do with it, and perhaps some templates. Can anyone : > share some suggestions, or point me in the right direction? : > : > Thanks - : > : > Scott : > : > :
Is this what you are talking about (or similar)? http://www.rotozip.com/
Rick