Rockwell Contractors Saw Manual?

Hi,
Hope someone can help... I need an owner's manual for a Rockwell Model 10 Contractor's saw. Specifically the 220V wiring diagrams. This motor can be wired 110V or 220V and is currently wired for 110V.
Thanks!
Brian.
You need the motor diagram, the saw manual won't help if the motor has been changed. If the motor is Delta, call them. If not, do a search on the internet for the name on the nameplate. Sometimes they are listed. Usually, dual voltage motors have the wiring diagram on the name plate.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com