rockler hand held saw mill

hello,
I am planning to create something similar to the rockler hand held saw mill (http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?paged04&sid ¯078) (but I am to poor/stingy to buy it from them and plan to make my own, after all we love to make stuff, don't we?)...
but I have a question, - is such a setup suitable for resawing? - how is the log/peice of wood fixed to the mill?
thanks, cyrille
Add pictures here
✖
read: <http://www.rd.com/americanwoodworker/articles/200008/main/index.html