Rocking Horse plans for Christmas present

I am looking for plans for a set of plans to build a rocking horse for a christmas present, is there any where to get these free? If not where is a good place to order plans?? Thanks for helping in advance.
Jody
HTTP://WWW.GOOGLE.COM

For what age child? Big horse or little one?
DexAZ

Try this link: http://store.yahoo.com/backissuesstore/wsback65.html
I used this plan to build a rocking horse for my kids years ago. Made it out of solid cherry and my wife still likes it so much since the cherry has aged that it still sits in my family room.
Gary

try rockler
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/search_results.cfm?filter=rocking+horse
Gary wrote:

Have you even looked?
When I built a rocking horse for my daughter the problem wasn't finding plans, it was deciding which one to make. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of rocking horse plans on the Internet - some free, some pay.
I ended up getting the plans from New Yankee Workshop. Cost me about $10 but considering the materials were close to $100 it seemed like a small investment.
-Chris
snipped-for-privacy@mybluelight.com (Chris) wrote in message

Hi Judy,
The easiest plans for a quality rocking horse come from Judy Fergusson. Her web page is http://www.rockinghorses.x5g.com/site.html
Her 'Gymkhana Pony' Rocking Horse comes with full sized template plans with easy to follow detailed instructions. Each stage is covered in detail so you feel confident to tackle each part as you come to it.
For this horse you will need two sheets of 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm (8' x 4' x ") plywood, (medium/large size horse). I made mine recycling motor cycle crates, free from my local motorbike shop.
Judy sells the rocking horses she makes for 1,500 English pounds and it's easy to achieve her quality. I made a miniature one with a music box inside www.metalbashatorium.com/gallery.htm and a full size one for my grandson.
Glenn

Or try here http://www.rockinghorse.co.uk /. I'm posting to a.p.b.w. a picture of medium sized rocker I just finished using plans from here. It will be a Christmas present for my grand-daughters. It took me six weeks to make, so you'll need to get a wiggle on or be a much faster worker than I am to finish in time.
-- Geoff Beale Extract digit to email.