Roationiste - the second in my Punctuation Series

Continuing the turning frenzy, I submit for your perusal my Punctuation Series - so far.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/Turning/Rotationist.html
My muse is working overtime.
Shawls Bayldon the Rotationiste formerly known as charlie b
Find that the smell of boiled linseed oil does nothing for studio ambiance. Lacquer thinner on the other hand . . .
Found my old ruana - the Columbian version of the Mexican poncho. Still trying to find a pair of Earth Shoes.

Nothing person Charlie, but I'd use your punctuation series as handles for the draft beer I've got on tap.
"Upscale" wrote in message

... or attach a vibrator and sell them on e-bay. One thing is for sure ... he should not mention them to his psychiatrist.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05
charlie b wrote:

Do you have a beret you could wear at a rakish angle?
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:34:25 -0700, the opaque charlie b

I see. Um, by any chance, is your new muse gay? http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/plugs.php
Question on your "Rings" thingie, do you sell the lathe with it? How much do you get for something like this?

...makes you don't care. <thud>

New? See www.Zappos.com/n/br/b/380.html , Shawlsie.
Keep up the wood gork, SB.
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

'sokay I guess, I'm looking forward to seeing the comma and question marks and really looking forward to the colon and semi-colon pieces.

Say, errr... 'Shawls', I just have to ask if this is a running gag, or are you serious? I'll withhold any further commentary, as it is some clean spindle work, and on-topic to boot.
Prometheus wrote:

Have your forgotten The Pointy Stick Compendium Project?
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/PointyStick/PS1TableOfContent.html
The Rotationiste is a tongue in cheek ongoing story that pokes a little fun at The Aht World which various groups of woodworkers are trying hard to become full fledged members of (sorry about the dangling preposition) - primarily for economic reasons. Shops must be called Studios and the woodworking taking on the title of Studio Furniture Maker, Studio Wood Artist etc. Gary Knocks Beannitt is the model on which The Rotationist is mainly based, with a little Gihooli (sp?) thrown in 'cause he's really got the persona of AHTIST that The AHT World is looking for down to a science.
So, in general, don't take any of this Rotationiste stuff seriously and feel free to comment away. I've been here long enough to develop a pretty thick skin and I've got the Nomex suit so critique away.
charlie b
aka The Rotationiste
<snip>

Just be careful there, Chawls, working at the lathe, with your tongue planted so firmly in your cheek.
Patriarch, with a large bin full of 'interesting firewood', that might have been bowls...

Whew... good! :) I was just beginning to wonder with all the threads you've devoted to it. :)
Carry on, then!