Rikon Jointer/Planer

Does anyone have any knowledge of this tool? A 10" jointer would be nice to have. At less than $600, it seems too good to be true.
Never seen this particular beast, but if it's the same manufacturer that WW was selling (I remember seeing a 14" bandsaw in their store), then it's probably a decent piece of equipment. One thing to note: though it may be 10" wide, it certainly doesn't look like it has a very long table, which'll make it tough to joint anything of substantial length.
While we're on the subject, anyone ever heard of an 8" WoodTek jointer? I can't find anything about them anywhere.
TIA

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:12:48 -0500, "Harvey Levin"

try here: http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 7-064

it looks like a taiwanese machine for the european market. too much aluminum for my taste.     Bridger