Ridgid BELT / SPINDLE Sander

Anyone use the Ridgid Belt/Spindle sander?
I am in the market for a spindle sander and like the dual use capability of this unit.
I generally only buy Delta, Jet, Makita, PC, etc. so I am a little concerned about the quality of Ridgid.
Any thoughts on or experience with this unit?
Rob
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Being a home shop and only occastional use, I chose the Ridgid as the best features for dollars. There are ones with bigger tables, but cost quite a bit more. Mine runs smooth, and it easy to change over. I have not complaints with it. My only problem is remembering to turn on the vacuum before starting to sand, hahaha.
Bernie PS: Mine is grey, not the new orange ones.

I am another weekend wood butcher who is satisfied with this tool. I mpst;y use the oscillating belt sander function. It is nothing fancy - it just works.

I have to agree with the other posts. For the money it is a great piece of equip. I picked mine up at the HD 20% sale. I have the gray colored one as well. Belt to spindle changeovers are a snap. The only thing I found was that it is a little noisy mechanically. Then again it has an oscillating, spinning belt, so I guess that is to be expected. I use muffs in the shop anyway. Very happy with mine.
Paul